Tuesday, April 26, 2011

July 7th 2011

Get ready! Get set! GO!!
On July 7th, 2011, at the Trinity High school Track in Washington PA,
a race is going to begin!
Started by Grace Anne! Come at your will!! :D

Warning:
The people that had already signed up are fastest in the block.
Please take notice that they will not be giving mercy for you.
You've been warned.


People that have already signed up are:
Grace Anne.

If you wish to sign up, or say that you might be able to come, please comment giving me your first and middle name.

Notification:
This is just a going to be a race for fun. But if you wish to win,
you must show no mercy and train. The length of the track will
be provided once known and absolute.

Please come!!

(The time is going to be at about noon, (2:00) thanks)

5 comments:

  1. Also...
    I will not permit "strangers" in this race.
    I must know them, and/or their parents just to be safe.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also...
    the track is aprox. 1/4 of a mile...
    just know that we will only be running around the track twice. To make that 1/2 of a mile..
    thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Grace,
    It sounds likes SO much fun!!! Idk if we will be able to make it, yet... I hope so!!! Well, I don't think I'll have to train, I'm pretty good at running (not to brag). But the only prob. is I was born w/ bad feet, I like pronate really bad!!! And my feet hurt all the time!!! But anyways idk who is gonna win.
    Well when we went over my Grandma's on Easter we took a walk and went in there creek (You remember right??), anyways we cleaned out the creek, like trash and unneeded tubes. It looks great. We are now weeding around it and plan on making a bench and putting it back there. I can't wait until its finished.
    We have to get together soon!!! And this time you come over our house or our Grandma's whatever one you want to go too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lOL.....
    First and middle name please!
    XD lloll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok... I will sign up but please don't be dissapointed if I have to cancel. It seems like we are always busy. So I might cancel, but you can't say I didn't warn you when you are sad I might not come!!!

    Rachel Renee

    ReplyDelete